Supervisor Leadership & Mentoring Program (APPEA Approved)
Incorporating SSCP Safe Supervisor Competency Program.
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Supervisors are critical in transmitting safety messages and influencing safe behaviours across the workforce.
Our Supervisor Leadership and Mentoring (SLaM) Program is a competency based, certified package comprising of both in-class theory learning and ‘on the job’ coaching which is focused on building the knowledge and skills of Supervisors.
This course enables candidates to develop skills and knowledge to promote safety and a positive culture, team effectiveness, and enhanced leadership skills.
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear
- Previous leadership experience at a leading hand or supervisory level
COURSE DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
- This course is delivered over two (2) days, plus infield coaching over a third day (depending on class numbers)
- Training and assessment is delivered face to face at Altrad’s premises
- Upon arrangement, training can be conducted on-site at the premises of our clients providing there is suitable infrastructure and training facilities. Contact us for more details
- Assessment will include a theory assessment, associated case studies, portfolio and third-party report
If you are found not yet competent, you may re-sit this assessment. Refer Student Information Book.
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued with a Certificate of Completion for SLaM plus a wallet sized card for SSCP.
LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY (LLN)
Adjustments to training can be made for candidates with LLN issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.