CPCCLSF3001 Licence to Erect, Alter and Dismantle Scaffolding (Intermediate level)
This course is designed for candidates who already hold a High Risk Work Licence for Basic Scaffolding (CPCCLSF2001) and aspire to further their skills, giving them hands on practical skills and knowledge in the safe and efficient erection and dismantling of scaffolding at an intermediate level. The work described in this unit relates to the National Standards for Licensing Persons Performing High Risk Work.
Candidates will gain an understanding of Intermediate Scaffolding principles, including the use and operation of cantilevered crane-loading platforms, barrow ramps / sloping platforms, mast climbers, and tube and coupler scaffolds (including tube and coupler covered ways and gantries) for licensing purposes.
Candidates will attain the practical application and understanding in the following:
- Plan the job
- Select and inspect plant and equipment
- Set up task
- Erection and dismantling of tube and coupler scaffolding
- Barrow ramps and sloping platforms
- Cantilevered and spurred scaffolds
- Covered walkways and gantries
- Scaffolding associated with perimeter safety screens and shutters
- Mast climbers
- Cantilevered crane loading platforms
- Hazard control
- Dismantle scaffolding and equipment
- A Statement of Attainment or USI Transcript showing CPCCLSF2001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level, or;
- A Statement of Attainment or USI Transcript showing CPCCLSF2001A Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding Basic level
- Gap assessment will be incorporated into your Intermediate Licence course to allow the new CPCCLSF2001 (Basic) Unit to be awarded along with your CPCCLSF3001 Intermediate Licence
- RIIWHS204E Work safely at heights (or equivalent)
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Present photo I.D. on arrival
- Complete a ‘Fitness for Work’ form – Candidates are required to declare any medical issue that may exclude them from full participation
- Wear normal work clothing, enclosed footwear and remove all jewellery prior to commencement
COURSE DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
- This course is delivered over five (5) days
- Training and assessment is delivered face to face at Altrad’s premises
- Upon arrangement, training can be conducted on-site at the premises of our clients providing there is suitable infrastructure and training facilities. Contact us for more details
- Assessment will include a Worksafe written calculations and theory assessment and practical demonstration
NOTE: Worksafe written assessments are ‘Closed book’
If you are found not yet competent, you may re-sit this assessment. Refer Student Information Book.
On successful completion of this course candidates will be issued with a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the Unit/s of Competency.
Your Statement of Attainment does not have an expiry date, however, your High Risk Work Licence expires every five (5) years. You must not carry out high risk work until your licence has been renewed.
VERIFICATION OF COMPETENCY ASSESSMENTS (VOC) ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS COURSE
Contact us for further information.
LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY (LLN)
Adjustments to training can be made for candidates with LLN issues so that they are not disadvantaged in completing this course. Please inform our office at the time of booking your course if you experience any language, literacy or numeracy issues.